Who are we?
The Craiglands Hotel in Ilkley is a grand, Victorian hotel with a rich history dating back 162-years. The hotel has recently undergone extensive refurbishments with a luxury new spa and a refurbished 500-capacity ballroom following a £2.2million investment. The hotel boasts 63 beautifully refurbished en-suite bedrooms, the Verbeia Spa & Fitness Suite, the Brasserie1 restaurant and bar and professional conference facilities.
What do we do?
The hotel has served the people of Ilkley for many years and continues to do so. Providing bedrooms for visiting travellers and relatives to serving refreshments and food in Brasserie1, which caters for functions grand or small, as well as meetings.
- 63 bedrooms
- Verbeia Spa & Fitness
- 9 Event spaces – for up to 700 guests
- Located on the famous Ilkley Moor
- Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales
- Ideal for Walking Cycling and Golf
- Over 100 free car parking spaces
- Within easy reach of the M6, M1 and A1M
- 5 minutes from Ilkley train station
- Hotel 24
- Spa 9am - 6pm
- Breakfast (mid-week) 7am - 10am
- Breakfast (weekend) 8am - 11am
- Brassier 1 12 - 4pm
- Dinner 7 - 9pm
Download our Christmas brochure for details of our Nutcracker and Candy Cane themed nights!
View our full programme of festive events by clicking the link below
View our Verbeia Spa brochure and offers by clicking the links below
No products were found of this vendor!