Who are we?
Jeremy Bloomfield is known for his extensive array of high-quality jewellery and is considered to be one of the largest stockists of Georg Jensen in the North of England.
Established in 2001, the shop on the Grove reflects the core values of quality, design, heritage and good service.
As well as a congenial and comfortable in-store experience, the recently relaunched website offers the opportunity to view products and order online.
What do we do?
- Beautiful high-quality diamond jewellery
- Unusual and Beautiful gemstones sourced by Jeremy’s brother, Sheldon Bloomfield
- Classic cultured pearls
- Handmade wedding rings by Charles Green (est 1824)
- Extensive collection of Georg Jensen jewellery
- Stockist of Halcyon enamel boxes
- Bespoke jewellery service
- Jewellery repairs and insurance valuations
No products were found of this vendor!