Who are we?
Host is a produce-led neighbourhood British restaurant, bar & accommodation offering a combination of both large & small plates, wood-fire cooking and buns. Serving local and seasonal faire, quality wines, craft beer & cocktails all within a cosy & contemporary setting.
What do we do?
- Host is listed on Harden’s Bites and The Michelin 2021 Guide
- Meeting, private dining and event space, specifically tailored menus
- Stew & Wine mid-week offer available every Weds/Thurs evening – just £12.50 per head
- 2-4-1 cocktails from 5 pm every Friday
- Sister business Joel’s Chicken & Buns available as take away from Host kitchen Weds-Fri each week
- Joel’s Chicken pop up @ Host every Saturday lunchtime in November
- Only the best ingredients supplied by quality local producers, farmers & fishmongers
- On-site accommodation in the form of an eclectic Air B&B – advance booking required via www.airbnb.co.uk
No products were found of this vendor!